Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gribbles, PJ


Two months have past since I left Gribbles, PJ. It’s been a great experience. Working life has never been that easy as it seems. I understand that in order to excel & be the best, we must equip ourselves with knowledge & skills or else we’re nothing.

I’ve encountered various degrees of human attitudes, regardless of their status. In the real world, acceptance, forgiveness & improvements are necessary for oneself.

Life in PJ was tough during the first 2 weeks. It seems so dragging, like in the poem “Life Breath Candle” by William Shakespeare & I was wondering when will my miserable life end…. However, my days weren’t that bad, thanks to Gribbles staffs, friends & those scrumptious food in PJ. ^^
The HODs’ in every department has an unfriendly look because of their firm & disciplined personality. Seeing them smile is just like walking on cloud 9, as they really do looked adorable! ^^ My greatest regret was never getting the chance to bid farewell to Mr. Mohan (Head of Biochemistry Department), as I was rushing back to pack my stuffs in preparation to go back home. Without him, I don’t think I’m able to score distinctions. Thank you very much Mr. Mohan, I’ll always appreciate your kind deeds & knowledge. Besides the HOD, I would like to express my gratitude to the pathologists and the staffs as well. Their never ending guidance and endeavor will always be remembered & appreciated.

Training in Gribbles was nostalgia & these nostalgic memories will always stays with me.


1 comment:

michellesnoopy said...

Hi, I'm going to interview in Gribbles next Wed by Mr.Mohan. Is he cool? Lol.