Sunday, November 8, 2009

Kids Oh Kids!

"OH NOoo..... Not again!".... This is what you'll be saying if you're with a bunch of mischievous brats! They just couldn't sit still, not even a second! You'll be like "Urghhh... please STOP that".... "Come DOWN please, it's DANGEROUS!".... & then, they'll looked at you, may be stop a sec, & "Urghhh"... start all over again!

These 'Dennis' definitely make your heart popping out anytime and eventually you'll might ended up with heart failure or goiter! & Theyyy.... will of course make you looked slimmer too....

Yes, you're right, this is what I've gone through during the weekends. Chasing here & there, making sure they wouldn't hurt themselves by their action stunt where they think it's cool while making me worried....

They sometimes do give me nostalgic feelings. I still could remembered how mischievous I am & what I did that I almost explode a car! My childhood friend (dunno where he is now... & how his adult look) & I agreed to try an error, by placing ('sumbat-ing') stones in my neighbors car exhaust. & yes, the car couldn't start, & weird noises starts coming out from the engine.... & guess yourselves what happens after that....

Besides that, I still remembered a situation clearly where I until now still can feels the pain.... This is how it goes, I was jumping around like a monkey trying to get keys from my father's friend... He's shifting his keys here & there coz he do not want me to play with it.... He get annoyed eventually, & he then placed his keys high above the cupboard where no no children can reach it. So, I grab many many chairs, building up my own ladder & "VOILA" I got it.... I was so so happy that my mission was accomplished.... BUT..... Suddenly, I heard "BANG"... my head was as though been hit my a hammer injecting a nail... I was totally blank, blur & speechless... all I could see was my parents.... Luckily there was no hole on my skull... (Guess it has affects my intelligency..hehe..) Anyhow, I even drown myself before!

Hmmm... guess I shouldn't be complaining & whining right? as I myself also a brat once....
Anyway, though sometimes they make people annoyed, but in a way, they make people happy too by their adorable face & actions.... :)

Eventhough they annoyed me alot, I'm always looking forward in meeting them. As with them, I could be myself & feel like I'm a child again without any worries.....
I love them alot & will always miss them ^^

No comments: