Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A task...

Difficult time has passed, indeed, now is my time to hibernate and enjoy myself ^^
Exams has never been easy for anyone. The most torturer days are during the exams week, time's seem to be dragging and never end...
Exam's not the worst, but the results that release. It seem as though it trigger's the whole earth with earthquake. For now, i just can't bear to think of it. All I can do now is pray....
I've miss my final prefect annual gathering due to exams. Sighhh..... it's my final gathering... Arrghhhh......

Exams are just like a task for us to be accomplish. Exams can make someone success & fail easily. It is all dependent on the individual who knows how to seize & appreciate it as exams just come once. Though exams are tough yet difficult, but, it is the one that will decides a person's future.

1 comment:

Gaya 3 said...

aiya...dun worry la sure u can score 4.00 one...i m d one who shud worry d most ler.....hehehehe....